Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Weâ€™re an Argentine and Brazilian family that used to stay at hostels all over the world and now weâ€™re living the dream of having our own! As owners, weâ€™re always at the hostel making sure you have the time of your lives and come visit us again. In our family we have two dogs, Duque, the hostel mascot, a very docile dog that weâ€™ve adopted many years ago when we arrived in FlorianÃ³polis, and Urso, a super friendly dog that loves to be petted. If you like animals, you can always take them to the beach and play with them.
Even without leaving the hostel, we offer you a lot of entertainment. At night our sushi-bar makes the best food and drinks of the city and, during the summer, we hold many events.
Weâ€™re Argentinians and love to grill, so several times a week we light the barbecue and cook for our guests (always remembering the vegetarians as well!). The hostel also has a fully equipped kitchen if you prefer making your own food.
We have a total of eight showers and ten toilets so you donâ€™t have to waste your time waiting in line, and all bedrooms have air conditioning, individual lockers and confortable beds so you can rest and enjoy your days to the maximum.
We speak English, Portuguese and Spanish and are always available for whatever you guys need. Come have an amazing time with us and explore this beautiful island! 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>