Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Dunstan Downs is 17 km from Omarama (small township) We are on State highway 8, 4 hours from Christchurch and 2 hours from Queenstown. Most buses are happy to drop you at the gate. We are a rural destination , far from the city lights. Put Dunstan Downs into your GPS not 1723.
Guests are welcome to explore the area, and join in with farm activities. There are wonderful places to walk and mountain bike.
Dunstan Downs is 30,000 acres of tussock covered hills, very scenic country. Guests can go mustering (gathering up the sheep) with a shepherd if they are here at the right time.
Linen provided, free laundry facilities. Fully contained kitchen.
Dunstan Downs is a working farm, children are welcome. 5 years and under free. Linen is provided in the self contained accommodation. Plenty of parking. 2 Power points for campers and plenty of space to pitch your tent. Great place for cyclists to stay before ascending the Lindis Pass. Excellent fly fishing in the Ahuriri River.
We now have first 50mb free and then have to pay $5 for 100mb 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>