Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are in the early stages of setting and running our Secret Beach Hostel, Bungalows, Bar & Restaurant on a beautiful, untouched, private and secluded 2km long beach. The beach backs onto what seems like endless, untouched jungles for you to explore, as over 95% of the island is completely undeveloped.
- We are lucky to have *Bioluminescent Plankton* in the water every night. All you need to do is go into the water and you will see things glowing everywhere. However, when the moon gets close to full, you may have to go deeper into the ocean to see it due to the large amount of light from the moon.
- As no humans have stayed here for a very long time (no buildings, no people, no anything), there is an incredible amount of wild life in the jungle and on the beach. You will definitely see a lot of hermit crabs, normal crabs, lizards, and small animals and maybe even monkeys if you are lucky and observant.
- The water here is incredibly clean and clear! There are also thousands of little fish hanging around the pier at all times as well as a lot of jumping fish around.
PS. We have NO Wi-Fi, internet, or ATMS here. We encourage people who are looking for a retreat/escape from the modern world to come and join us in Paradise. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>