Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We run daily activities - from beer pong tournaments to tienda crawls. Beersbie competitions to Wizard Stick nights. Some nights we’ll cook a cheap family-style dinner - or we can give you our top recommendations for delicious eats around town. Want to experience Pana’s nightlife? Once our bar closes, we’ll take you out to some of our favorite spots to keep drinking and dancing.
We do our best to go the extra mile to make sure that everyone is included in all of our wacky activities. We’re firm believers that putting the phones away, stepping outside of our comfort zones, and making new friends will result in an unforgettable trip. Not to mention, we have the cheapest hostel bar in Guatemala, staffed with the friendliest people, and stocked with all of your favorite drinks. It’s almost too good to be true!
If that doesn’t sound awesome enough - we also have a large open-air common room/bar area with stunning views of the lake on our rooftop terrace where you can lounge around in the sun and take in those majestic mountains. Want to cook your own food? We have a fantastic, fully equipped kitchen that you are more than welcome to use. We also want you to feel refreshed and ready to explore - so we made sure we have comfy mattresses, hot gas showers, free filtered water & fresh coffee every morning.
We’re located in the perfect spot for you to explore the amazing town of Panajachel. Walk out the door and check out all of the handmade Guatemalan clothing and textiles lining the street, grab some delicious street food, or grab some fresh produce from the local market. More interested in thrill-seeking activities? You can paraglide over the lake - or check out the massive nature reserve that has zip-lining, waterfalls, monkeys, and even a butterfly enclosure. We’re located just a few steps away from the waterfront, where you can watch the sunset over our 3 beloved volcanos - or you can easily catch a boat to any of the other towns on the lake!
If you want to make plans for your next travel destination, we have fast WIFI, shuttle services, and a bunch of recommendations to give you.
Dreamboat Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check-in from 14:00
Check out before 11:00
Reception: 7:30 am – 10:00 pm
Nightguard from 10:00 pm-7:30 am (no Check-Ins)
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>