Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Imagine you walk into a hostel and someone comes over to you, shakes your hand and introduces you to a table filled with people that are actually talking to 1 another. Then you have a look at the bar prices and see its 10Q Brahva's all day everyday. You sit down with a beer in hand and enjoy the people on that tables company over a 30Q family style hostel dinner, again everybody seems to be actually talking to 1 another.
There's a guy with bleach in his hair creating an atmosphere that has everybody smiling, laughing & once again talking to each other. You learn a lot of new ways how to have a fun time with new people. The next thing you know its time to head out at 10:30pm cause there are some that want to go out but there are some that want to sleep as well. The night is a funny 1 because you head out as 1 big group and dance the night away.
When you wake up in the morning the shower is 1 of the best on your trip through Central America. You head to the kitchen, grab yourself a free coffee & enjoy the view from the common room or rooftop terrace. 1 of the guys with bleach in his hair is asking you how did you sleep? You tell him the mattress was absolutely amazing and you slept like a log. How funny was last night!? He replies with 'this is what we do'.
We are a social hostel that make it easy for you to meet other people. Yet there is so much more that we care about. Make sure you come meet Luke, Gunny, Pampa, Mitch & the Dreamboat Team. You will not be disappointed.
The things you will love about Dreamboat Hostel:
- Large common room & bar area with views of the lake.
- Roof top terrace to lounge about in the sun and look at the mountains.
- Fantastic kitchen facilities.
- Gas hot water showers!
- Free filtered water.
- The cheapest Hostel Bar in Guatemala.
- Cheap hostel dinner's cooked 6 days a week with a lazy Pizza Night on Sundays
- Free coffee every morning.
- Shuttle service's to your next destination.
- Fun, friendly & very social staff.
The things you will love about the amazing town of Panajachel:
- The massive Nature Reserve with Zip Lining, Waterfall, Monkeys & even a Dome of Butterflies.
- Paragliding over the lake
- The amazing Farmers Market
- The shopping along Calle Santander
- The ridiculous amount of street food
- The sunset over the lake with 3 volcanoes in your view
- The fact that the music doesn't shut off at 10 or 11pm in town
Dreamboat Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 11:00
Breakfast not included, we do not offer breakfast at the moment. Coffee is included.
Reception: 7:30 am – 10:00 pm
Nightguard from 10:00 pm-7:30 am (no Check Ins)
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>