Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free cancellation 1 month before arrival, and 30% deposit to pay after the free cancellation period.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
No matter where you are in the world, do you love to feel at home? Do you yearn for personality and character, rather than superficial, soulless, “conveyor belt” experiences? Do you appreciate natural authenticity rather than “plastic comfort”? Are you eco conscious with a desire to protect our beautiful planet? Are you looking for an abundance of friendly hospitality, delicious local cuisine and drinks, qualified surf instructors, a great location and attractive deals? Then Dream Lanka Surf House is where your heart is.
Located right on the beach in Dewata, a place renowned for being the best spot for both first time and intermediate surfers. With a north/north-westerly wind and waves ranging from 3 to 5 feet, held up to 2M +/6M+, the conditions for beginners are perfect and our lessons will guide you through the basics of safe surfing, how to stand up on the board and catch the waves, turning techniques etc.
Dewata bay is also very safe for children and the elderly, so we can ensure unforgettable fun with us for all, but if you fancy discovering another spot for surfing or exploring (Hikkaduwa, Cabanas, Weligama or Unawatuna) we’ll be more than happy to transport you.
Our house has its own beach bar and restaurant as well as providing 18 beds in 2 dormitory rooms and 2 separate deluxe rooms with double beds, extra bed and ensuite bathrooms. We also have a funky open veranda. An ideal spot for relaxing whilst enjoying an amazing view of the Indian Ocean.
Join us at our restaurant for breakfast, lunch, dinner or the day long buffet, where we offer both local and international cuisine, have daily special offers, and focus on healthy food sourced from local producers where possible.
The supermarket is a mere 2 minutes walk away from the property and Galle city reachable on foot in just a 10 minutes stroll.
If you wish to do a little exploring we are also more than happy to organize a trip where one of our tour guides will escort you to wherever you desire within Sri Lanka. These tours can be arranged after arrival and we’re always on hand to help devise a detailed excursion plan.
Our primary objective is to satisfy our guests needs and desires to the best of our ability.
Please contact us, let us know what you’re looking for and we can build a plan to suit your needs together. You can request pricing information for any package without any obligation to purchase.
Our only request to you is not to bring in or purchase any plastic bags or bottles in Sri Lanka in an attempt to support the local peoples quest to keep Sri Lanka plastic free. We also offer free drinking water for our guests who help us in this respect this initiative through the purchase of our dedicated aluminium Dream Lanka Water Flask to be used throughout your stay and beyond.
We speak English, German, Hungarian and a little Russian :)
See you in Dream Lanka!
Dida & George 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>