Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
all groups are welcome too our property
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our town surrounds its bay and extends up toward the mountain,The five main roads of the downtown area run east and west roughly paralleling the bay! The most interesting part of the town is along what the locals call the First Road (Rruga Mithat Hoxha/ Rruga Jonianet), the scene of most what Saranda is known for! This is where you will find the beach and promenade with its popular cafes, cocktail bars, restaurants. The centre of Saranda is 1 km away. Corfu Airport is 35 km away and can be reached via direct ferry line. The property offers free parking.
All rooms feature balconies that overlook the sea. Standard amenities include a TV and a fridge. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Restaurant: Offering an on-site restaurant offering traditional Albanian, Mediterranean food, Seafood fresh from the sea daily, catering for all dietary needs. Lounge Bar: Offering refreshing exotic cocktails and good quality spirits from all over the world and great music. Relax and enjoy the beach front setting and views all the way to Corfu Island - Greece, whilst enjoying your refreshments. Happy Hour - daily - also offering free shots. Free beach front Sun Beds and exotic double Sun Beds for your relaxation during your stay.
Dream Hotel Saranda Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 20:00.
Check out from 07:00 to 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
All children are welcome.
Pets are not allowed. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>