Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
By utilizing physical hostel beds to aggregate global talent, Draper Startup House is disrupting the hospitality model by creating true value through building a larger business ecosystem.
Through the use of real human connection, inspired business travel, a diverse-minded community and access to global citizens - one is able to connect to new opportunities, inspire one another to innovate and execute, and empower one another to GO BIG, give back, and drive progress.
Common areas, included services and activities.
Towels and Linens
Free parking space
Free Burmese snack
Located in the heart of Yangon. Not far from the night market and Sule Pagoda. Guests can go for a walk with a nice view and pass through People's Park until Shwedagon.
There are several shopping malls in the area, nice restaurants, street food stalls just in the same street, gym center, hairdresser, massages, drugstores and so many activities to discover.
Ask our staff for recommendations, they will point you to the right direction in Yangon and Myanmar. If you need any help, please feel free to call us or email us, it will be a pleasure to help you!
Check-in: 2pm afterwards
*Early check-in possible on availability
Check-out: before 12:00pm
Reception: 24/7 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>