Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Visiting lakes we drive you to the front gates of the national park and take you back to the hostel. Or even better, sign up for a deal that includes a guide, transfer, and a ticket to the lakes which shortens your wait at the entrance to the site. Other days you can fill time to get back the strength from long travels, read a book or two from a selection of titles we have carefully selected and keep in our hostel library; to take long, scenic walks and picnics, enjoying the peace of Croatia’s small, mountainous place Vrhovine.
Those who are a bit adventurous will also not fall short of interesting activities with a great Vrhovine zipline and accompanying activities in the vicinity, mountain biking, hiking, paragliding, disc golf, free climbing, river kayaking, buggy safari, bear zoo, sheep farms, caves, river swimming, bridge jumping and Nikola Tesla museum.
We offer private double bed rooms with linens, spacious dorm rooms, common kitchen, hot showers, cable TV, terrace and car parking.
Shuttle and Transfer :
National Park Plitvice Lakes: 6.30 PM Pick Up at entrance 2. Please send us email with Pick Up subject and copy of your reservation
Pazi Medo Sport Center - Zipline: free
Velebit Sport Center - Gacka River, Kayaking: free (May, June, September, October), 60KN (July, August)
Dragan's Den Plitvice Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in 24 hours.
Check out before 10:00 .
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>