Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located on one of the undoubtedly most beautiful islands in the world, Dragan's Den Hostel offers you a relaxing & chilling stay near paradisiac beaches that will provide you unforgettable experiences. Walking, hiking, kayaking, riding bikes or scooters or driving: we will help you to explore the best of Korcula Island. Enjoying the sunset or the Old Town; chilling on the beach or partying: we will help you to explore the best of Korcula Town.
Conveniently located - just a 5-minute walk to an idyllic beach, 15-minute walk to the old town - this property offers everything travelers could wish for: a fantastic blend of a nice shared area to chill with a pool and nature around combined with a quiet location.
Our hostel gives you the perfect opportunity to meet other travelers; you don't need a travel buddy when you are staying with us.
Dragan's Den Hostel is your home away from home: with a pool, free WIFI, air conditioning, two fully equipped kitchens, terraces in each floor (ground, first and second floor), comfortable shared & private rooms and a cool environment to rest and spend your holiday, vacation or any free time.
Come to have fun, relax & experience the true Croatian island lifestyle!
PS: In case we are fully booked, we recommend Maria's Place in Korčula. And don't forget to visit us at Plitvice Lakes (Dragan's Den Hostel Plitvice)! 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>