Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Full sum of the payment should be transferred into DownTown Bunkers Company account for the bookings/reservation to be confirmed.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Catering to independent travellers from around the world we offer mostly shared room accommodation and run in-house activities 5 nights a week to make it easy to meet fellow explorers from all around the world.
Our beds are solid metal bunks with comfortable innerspring mattresses. The lounge areas are large for a small hostel which allows plenty of room to chill out.
There is a tour desk where our friendly staff can help you plan your activities. We offer loads of free stuff and even a simple laundry service.
We’re a smaller hostel with a maximum capacity of just 24 people - the perfect number for keeping a family atmosphere which is still fun and vibrant.
Being the most central accommodation in town, you’re just a minutes' walk to everything. At night you can sleep soundly as there are no bars directly by us.
Operated by a well-travelled owner we draw on experience from having collected the best ideas from hostels.
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 11:00 .
Reception working hours: 08:00 to 22:00 .
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 5 MYR per person per stay
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>