Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A security deposit of 1 night will be required in cash or with a credit card and charged back on check out day
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
The guest can cancel free of charge until 30 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 30 days before arrival. If the guest doesn’t show up they will be charged the total price.
The guest will be charged a prepayment of 50% the total price with the booking.
July and August bookings are non refundable and must be payed to a 100 % with the booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Washing machine-dryer, hair dryer, different Lounge and Smart-TV stations with over 100 channels and Radio Stations, free coffee, water boiler, microwave, extra kitchen ware can be ask at the reception. Our large terrace will invite you to enjoy the great atmosphere of Interlaken and relax from your excursions in the area of the day.
In the basement of building is a Night Club located, called Hangover, opening hours between 10pm and 5am, an Italian restaurant, Chinese Restaurant, Oriental Restaurant with Pizza /Kebab, across the street you find a large shopping mall called Migros with parking facilities.
As the hostel is located at the Train Station Interlaken West, all the activities will be started from there: Trip to top of Europe called Jungfrau Joch, Boat trip to Thun, Paragliding, River Rafting and much more. Interlaken is the Mekka for Outdoor Sports and they can be booked in and outside of the Hostel.
We do offer accommodation ranging from dorms (mixed, male, female) to apartments for 6-12 people, large family rooms with or without TV and lounge, studios with large bed, bathroom and kitchen. We do accept large groups as well, you can add to all apartments the number of dorms you will need for your group. Our rates include free WiFi in all the rooms, linen, personal lockers, free use of I-Mac and printer, coffee and tee, guest card for free bus transportation and a lot of discounts on entries in the area.
DownTownHostel Interlaken Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 22:00, self check in also after 22:00.
Check out before 10:00 .
This property pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes are not included
Towel & bedsheet - are included
Breakfast not included. There is a shopping mall a cross the street. Kitchen with water boiler and coffee / tee available and included in the price.
Reception between 09:00 and 22:00, at night self check in. Codes to get in will be sent to the guest.
Curfew until 00:00.
The maximum period of stay is for 31 days.
Please note that we will not accept children under 15 years in our dorms. Please book a family room, thanks. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>