Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Douro Surf provides you a broad set of services such as: Hostel, Surf Classes, Wakeboard session, Stand Up Paddle, Skate lessons, Douro River cruises, Sailboat trip, city tours.
Douro Surf Hostel is a building situated in the historical Gaia - which includes the Douro landscape classified as a "World Heritage Site"-, surrounded by Porto Wine Cellars, just 2 minutes walk from the Douro river and the Dom Luis Bridge I.
It is a typical Portuguese building, completely renovated with surf soul and decor, relaxed and calm, perfect to chill after visit the city or go out to a party.
Our Hostel has great location, there is a Metro, Train, Bus and Taxi Station at less than 5 minutes walking.
Douro Surf Hostel is a 3 floor building, wich one with private kitchen and wc. We have 3 dorms at all and 1 private room. In all the dorms you will have individual lockers and individual lights. We have also a common room where you can meet and mingle with other guests.
We have internet wireless free in every places of the hostel.
We have a luggage store where we can keep your luggage for free, even after checking out.
Douro Surf Hostel allows the perfect combination of visit Oporto and go to the beach surfing and chill.
Douro Surf Hostel Policies and Conditions:
- The reception is open from 9h until 20h
- Check out until 12h a.m.
- Check in from 14h until 20h
- Cancellation policy: 48h advance notice
- Payment upon arrival by cash
- Taxes included
- Age limit (18 to 40 years old) 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>