Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We renovated an old traditional Japanese house which has been living for more than 100 years to make it Dot Hostel Nagano in 2016 April, so here you can feel like real traditional Japanese life with us.
We are a small hostel and small team to make you comfortable and help you to make the most out of Nagano.
The hostel is only 1 minutes from the Zenkoji Temple and 20 minutes from Nagano Station, enabling you to have easy access to all that the lovely city has to offer.
Dot Hostel Nagano has 4 rooms: Mixed dormitory, Woman only dormitory, Single room and Tatami room. There are a big common living, where we can eat and drink as well as work with laptop by using free Wi-Fi.
We serve free continental breakfast(toasts and jam) with free coffee and tea.
We have a mini sake bar, serving local sake and craft beer with reasonable price.
Our staffs are fluent in English and hence we can advise you where to go and what to do in Nagano in English.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: from 16:00 to 22:00.
- You can leave your bags and luggage before check-in unless you inform the hostel beforehand.
2. Check-out Time: until 11:00.
3. Payment: Cash (JPY) only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Age Restrction:
(1) The hostel is not suitable for children, especially in dormitory room.
(2) The minimum age to stay at the hostel is 6 years old.
6. Reception Hours: from 08:00 to 11:00; from 16:00 to 22:00.
(1) Please lower the voice after 22:00.
(2) The lights are off at 23:00.
8. The shower room, bathroom and kitchen are shared with customers.
- The kitchen is open from 16:00 to 22:00.
9. No smoking in the entire building.
10. Pets are not allowed. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>