Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Dos Lunas is happy to announce that after 6 months locked down due to Covid-19,
International Airport La Aurora is scheduled to reopen on the 18th of September, 2020.
To ensure a safe experience to our International Visitors, we will temporarily reduce the amount of guests in the house, except when groups are coming. The entire house and facilities per area will be for the group only, with no more guests in the same area.
Until further notice, all rooms will be rented as private rooms with private baths.
Not all rooms are ensuite, but the "non ensuite" rooms will have one bathroom/shower of the shared facilities as private.
Rooms and bathrooms can be shared between the same family or group of friends that made a reservation
1. If you arrive by land, please keep in mind that we are in a gated neighborhood and our address will be required at the entrance to let you in. Driver must show a valid ID. Our address is: DOS LUNAS: 21 CALLE 10-92, ZONA 13, AURORA 2.
2. If you wish to pay your room with credit card, an extra fee will apply. (regardless of your deposit to Hostelworld for your booking) this service is online, we will provide the safe link for payment once you check in, or you can request it in advance. We still accept USD, GTQ, EUR and we also exchange money upon request.
Our free of charge R/T AIRPORT TRANSPORTATION is available but we will provide separated transportation if two or more guests are arriving in the same flight, unless they are traveling together. (including groups). Same apply for drop offs. Our transportation free of charge is available from 04:00 hrs until 22:45 hrs.
BREAKFAST AND DINNER
Complimentary breakfast is available from 830 am and this time there are a few areas where the guests can sit keeping their distance. Early breakfast box is available for an extra cost upon request.
Dinner is available from 5 pm. until 10 pm. and we also have enough areas where
our guests can enjoy dinner and keep their distance.
1. GOURMET STORE: A small store onsite, with imported cheese from Europe, Spanish wine and premium products from Europe and Guatemala.
2. PRIVATE TRANSPORTATION: Especially for seniors. Guatemala City and to Antigua Guatemala. For other destinations, we work with reliable partners.
3. SENIOR CONCIERGE SERVICES: Assistance for senior expat or traveler in Guatemala city: Shopping, banking, medical appointments, immigration, etc. Bilingual drivers, rate per hour, half day, full day.
REBUILDING TRUST AND CONFIDENCE
Through transparency and communication with our guests, new health & hygiene safety protocols are implemented in the house as follows:
IN HOUSE PROTOCOL
Temperature checks are required by legislation.
Social distance, Including the reception area.
Recommended use of face masks for as long as required as per risk-based approach.
Implement physical distance for seating distribution and gathering size.
Recommend guests to travel with their own refillable water bottles in areas where there is safe drinking water.
Individual sealed water bottles are available for a cost, as an alternative, and can be refilled as much as our guests wish.
Hand sanitizer gel dispensers are available in all the areas of the house. Antibacterial soap is available in the bathrooms.
Guests can pay online with an extra fee if they prefer not to use cash. We will still accept USD, EUR, GTQ and we exchange money.
The use of masks and gloves as recommended by local health authorities.
ROOM AND COMMON AREAS PROTOCOL
Increase cleaning and disinfection frequency.
We always use bleach to wash all the linen.
Linen, towels, etc. are changed and washed every day.
Pillows are exchanged every day after use, with a distance of 2 days in between, and they are sprayed with Lysol or equivalent.
Floor, toilets, showers, door openers, keys etc. are cleaned with a mix of bleach and Lysol or equivalent.
Doors and windows are open for several hours to air the rooms.
Guests should not put their luggage on top of the beds.
PROTOCOL FOR VISITORS (non staying guests)
For the moment, visitors are not allowed inside the house and not allowed in the rooms.
Bathroom facilities are NOT available for non staying guests.
Walk- in reservations are subjected to availability, we recommend to book ahead.
The world has changed, but not our service and hospitality. With your help, we will continue to be a reliable and responsible place to stay,
once you arrive or take off from Guatemala City International Airport.
Please contact us for more information or if you have any question or request. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>