Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are right in the heart of Valletta with all the touristic attractions no more than 5 minutes walk.
Set on 3 floors (without lift), the mixed dormitory has the common area (kitchenette , lockers and 3 shower room/toilet) on the ground floor and 3 different bedrooms (2 bunk beds on the first floor, 2 bunk beds on the second floor and 4 bunk beds on the last floor). Please note that this property has no AC and no lift. Guests will find a Maltese Balcony on each floor with city view, typical tiles and limestone walls (generating a natural cool temperature in the summer but also a certain level of natural humidity). Lockers and Towels are available at an extra cost and subject to availability.
Dormitory by Vallettastay Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 17:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.50 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included - 8 EUR per person per day.
Maximum stay is 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>