Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The apartments comprise:
Two x 3-bedroom apartment (5 6 persons)
Four x 2-bedroom apartment (3 4 persons)
Two x 1-bedroom apartment (2 3 persons)
Ten x studios (2 3 persons)
Each apartment has its own kitchen and living/dining area equipped with a TV & radio and bathroom. All the apartments have a balcony. Air-condition is optional.
The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, rice cooker, water cooker, coffee maker, gas cooker and all kitchen utensils to prepare a meal. Each apartment has an iron + table although a laundry service is on request at a fee.
Maid service provided every 3rd day for cleaning and changing bed sheets and bath/kitchen towels.
In the complex of Dookee Apartments there is also the facility of a restaurant, souvenir shop, and telephone and internet cafe.
While located beside the biggest shopping centre in the main tourist area Grand Bay, the complex is within 100 meters from public beaches and other local facilities including bank, supermarket, restaurants and hotels.
A casino, golf course is only a short journey by car or public transport.
Sightseeing excursions, boat-trips, diving and deep-sea fishing are offered by the local hotels and independent companies.
Immediate location, village and beach area of Grand Bay
25km from capital Port Louis.
Grand Bay is approximately 65 km from Plaisance airport and transfers can be pre-arranged for an additional fee.
Public transport - clearly marked taxis are readily available throughout Mauritius and a flexible approach to the use of meters/ fare negotiation is taken. Frequent bus services to Port Louis and other villages are available from Grand Bay.
Car rental can be arranged through various local and the major international companies. Cars can be collected from and returned to Plaisance airport or from Grand Bay. ABC Car Rentals is an established Mauritian rental company that operates from the airport and other locations. Bicycle and scooter hire can also be arranged through local operators.
Internet access an internet caf is part of the complex of Dookee Apartments where at a small fee one can use the internet facilities (incl. Skype and CD writing) and make cheap international calls. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>