Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation must be made 10 days before arrival, otherwise full charge to credit card.
Minimum stay of 2 days during weekends.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Cancellation must be made 10 days in advance of arrival.
Recommended to call us a few days in advance for check in information, and to to tell us about any special requirements the group may have
It must be a named adult (+20 years old) identified leader of the group taking the full responsibility.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Dockside Hostel Old Town is located in Old Town at the waterfront. You can't find a better location in the centre of Stockholm. It's only a short walk to all places of interest. The subway in Gamla Stan is just 300-400 meters away. From there you can reach Central Station and all airport coaches in just a few minutes.
The small squares and alleys of Old Town offers you a wide range of cafÃ©s, pubs and restaurants. There you can enjoy breakfast , lunch or dinner to decent prices. In addition it's only a stone's throw to the heights of the bohemian section of the city called SÃ¶dermalm. And two stones' throw to the hectic nightlife at Stureplan.
We have a capacity of 45 beds and offer accommodation suitable for all age groups in a relaxed and international atmosphere. There are showers and toilets in the corridor. We also have a nice guest kitchen where you can make your own breakfast or light meals. There's free Wi-Fi plus free Internet access in the lobby.
We have twin-, triple- and six-bedded private rooms plus dormitories. All beds are supplied with a duvet and a pillow. Bedlinen and towels are available at the reception for hire or alternatively you can bring your own. Please note that either way bedlinen must be used. Due to hygienic reasons, the use of sleeping bags are not allowed.
Dockside Hostel Old Town is open all year. We look forward to meet you. Welcome! 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>