Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The design is unique and as rough as the Baltic Sea on the doorstep and yet as pleasant as a campfire night on the beach. Bathrooms are hidden in shipping crates while the luggage is stored in lockers. The overseas containers offer plenty of space for comfortable double rooms and four-bed dorms, double containers may house spacious suites or eight-bed dorms but always give you the feeling of being in a safe harbour by the adventurous sea.
Only a seagull’s cry away from shipyard cranes, fishing vessels, and the river, overseas containers are piled up to form a stylish hostel. The beach is a 12 minutes walk from the sand. In Warnemuende, there is never low tide. Therefore, you can leave your towel lying on the wide sandy beach all day long. Meanwhile you can go swimming, enjoy watersports like SUP and surfing or play soccer and volleyball on the Active Beach.
Dock Inn Hostel Warnemuende Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Visa and Mastercard only.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.25 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included - available for 7.90 EUR per person per day.
24 hour Reception.
Age Restriction: Only guests 18+ years can make a booking. Guests under 18 years require their parent's permission. In addition, minors can only book whole dorms for private use, e.g. 4 beds in the 4er dorm. An accommodation of minors with other foreign guests is not allowed. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>