Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In this protocol, you can enjoy shared dorm rooms at only 50% of their capacity and special prices for private rooms to be even safer!
Important to mention that enduring seven months of closure was a terrible experience for a socially responsible hostel that we are. We could make it until now and open in good conditions thanks to the donations of former guests through our campaign on Gofundme.
Thank you to all the Travelers who gave a hand to Divanga Hostel, and never let us down!
Divanga Hostel is a Beautiful boutique style exclusive hostel in the center of Taganga village which includes 13 rooms with private bathroom, a patio with a beautiful swimming pool, kiosks with hammocks, a great roof top terrace with sea view all over Taganga Bay and a second terrace including a guest kitchen.
Divanga offers free internet and wifi to all guests, and a large breakfast served with homemade bread, jam and more…that you choose to include on not in the price either in private room or dorm. Both options fan and air-conditioning are available.
You will also find an onsite a delicious original restaurant with a French touch created by the owner Lucie, providing healthy food with a lot of vegetables, and a roof top bar open every night with a good range of drinks including a pool table with great cocktails of its specialties and authentic natural juices.
We organize diving with you and the safest diving Center in Taganga!
By booking with Hostelworld you give us also a big help and it is a guaranty of quality in your trip.
Dear Friends, you’re welcome in my little paradise!
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>