Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We have a two-day cancellation policy. Late cancellations and no shows will be charged the amount of the first night.
Check-in: 12 noon.
For pick-up from Stari Grad (ferry port) we charge 200kn (max 4 people) or 150kn for 1 person.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hvar is a fairy-tale city with rich history, stunning architecture and nature, fresh, delicious cuisine, and vibrant nightlife that goes until dawn.
Dink’s Place is only a short 7- minute walk to the town center, and is located in a tranquil neighborhood overlooking the sea, so you can also get a great night’s sleep to recharge after a night out! All rooms are clean, light and spacious, with bedding and towels provided, and include A/C in most rooms. The dorm beds are new, with wooden frames and extra-long, comfortable mattresses. We have a fully-equipped kitchen where you can cook meals using the best local ingredients, and cool outdoor terraces under the shade of grape-vine arbors. We also offer laundry service, and free wifi throughout the hostel.
Our staff members are warm and knowledgeable Hvar locals and travelers, who will go out of their way to help with anything you might need, day or night. We organize outings to our favorite bars and clubs, and we give you insider tips to find the best beaches, the best wine, etc.!
Also, at Dink's Place you can rent bicycles, scooters or boats and visit untouched bays near the town, vineyards and wineries where you can stop and taste homemade wine and olive oils, and see bright purple fields of lavender. Or, you can just sunbathe, swim in the crystal-clear blue waters of the Adriatic, and enjoy an ice-cold beer or cocktail.
Please read our Things to Note below before booking.
Cash Payments on Arrival Only. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>