Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Bahir Dar, Ethiopia is situated only 15 minute from Bahir Dar International Airport. The hostel is located close to major attraction of City Bahir Dar.
Services that Dib Anbessa provides: Free Wi-Fi, free shuttle service from the airport, traditional and modern Dali cousine, workshop and conference hall facilities and services, with standard meeting hall and more than 350 person capacity per event, massage service, parking service, different occasional ceremonies (Campfire program, Candle night, traditional coffee ceremony, traditional and modern DJ night as your interest, Lake Tana view, Terrace service), laundry service, ban-quiet services, sovereign shop, beauty salon is available on site.
Dib Anbessa Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00
Check out before 11:00
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
One child under 16 years is charged 10 USD per night when using existing beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
All children are welcome.
Pet friendly. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>