Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Nestled in the hillside jungle overlooking Chalok Bay and the Ocean, our Home is characterized by its unique location, connection to nature and strong family feel. We have no neighbours other than the wildlife surrounding us. Deishaview is more than just a hostel, it is a home for our team, our guests and our lovely animals.
Situated on top of the hill with an amazing view of the ocean, surrounded by the tropical trees and mountains. Imagine those fantastic sunsets, when the sky shimmers with all possible shades... Here is the best place in Koh Tao to fully enjoy it. The beautiful open terrace with the bar, where the sound of music is complemented by the soft whiff of the tropical wind and the joyful laughter of your new friends from all over the world.
We are all true wanderers here, we share the same passion – the passion to discover, to travel, to fill our lives with the best memories, loving people. With the moments that will warm our hearts and make us smile.
Please, BE AWARE - we are not centrally located, you will most likely need a scooter to get to a city center. Also, there are 100 steps from the entrance to the hostel and back, so please make sure that you don't mind a little exercise :)
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 1 day advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash.
5. Smoking not allowed at the dorm, allowed at the common areas.
6. Age restriction: NO (also pet friendly)
7. Reception working hours 08:00-23:00. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>