Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Deishaview is located on top of a hill in the jungle above Chalok bay, approx. 5 minutes’ drive from the Pier and from some of the Island’s most beautiful beaches and best restaurants. We have no neighbours apart from the wildlife surrounding us (notable: ninja squirrels & sea Eagles).
The property is a beautiful polished concrete structure which has been built into the rocks and around the trees of the jungle, keeping us integrated with nature whilst also clean and safe from creepy crawlies. The Dorms are clean, cool and spacious. The huge common area (over 150 square metres large, including sheltered area and open-air roof terrace) rises above the treetops and offers incredible views of Koh TAo, the ocean and neighbouring Islands. The perfect backdrop to get to know your fellow travelers, relaxing with a drink and planning the next day’s activities.
Common area features include free use of Pool Table, Table Tennis, PS4, Widescreen TV with Netflix, Sound system, and FULL KITCHEN and BBQ.
Deishaview is operated by the owners and their friends, who live on-site. All members of our Thai & International team are long term residents of Koh Tao and have been involved in the Deishaview project since the beginning. In addition to our roles at Deishaview we are DJs, tattoo artists, scuba/free divers and adventurers. We are passionate about your experience on Koh Tao and we use our local knowledge and connections to make it truly unforgettable.
We offer secret tours of Koh Tao including hikes, scenic drives, private and affordable snorkel tours, hidden gem restaurants, bars and viewpoints as well as direct connections to all activities on Koh Tao from Rock climbing to Nightlife to Water sports to Boxing. At home we also organise Pool & Table Tennis tournaments and other games and group activities.
Deishaview feels like a home because it is one – to our team and our animals (3 cats, 2 dogs) and our guests. We look forward to welcoming you 😊
*** Please note, due to our location it is highly recommended that you rent a motorbike/scooter if staying at Deishaview (we can help with that, contact us). Additionally there is a staircase with around 100 steps to access the property, so you need to be ready for a little exercise ;-) *** 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>