Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We charge the total of the first night accomadation for cancellation less then 1 month prior to arrival or no-show.
We charge the total of the first night accomadation for all the beds for a reduction in numbers which is not notified to the hostel at least 1 month before arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Hostel Deco is a place with character where the Art Deco style, THEME ROOMS (each with unique design) and memories of the inter-war Krakow create an unforgettable atmosphere of your stay.
Located only 15-minute walk away from the Market Square and in walking distance to all city attractions.
We offer all the modern facilities a hostel should have in recently renovated historical interiors.
Our beautifully decorated double rooms (also with private bathrooms) make us the traveling couples first choice.
Whether you are a tireless fun-seeker or an adventurous traveler longing for a good rest in a comfortable bed, we will be happy to host you.
The choice is yours: meet like-minded people while staying in a dorm or enjoy the calm of our private rooms.
We have got amazing common areas to socialize and share your Krakow experience.
There is no task too difficult for our staff, so you can always count on our assistance. We can also help you decide what to do in Krakow and help arrange transport and organized tours to the Salt Mine, Auschwitz or any other.
All of this at an affordable price. As a newly-opened hostel we are offering SPECIAL PRICES. Make the most of it now!
Enjoy Krakow. See you there!
**Please note: If you want to cancel your booking you must tell us at least 48 hours before date of booking!!**
Linens and one towel per person is included in all room types, except for the 10-bed private room. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>