Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This area offers the best Restaurants, Cafe's, Bars, Clubs, Shops in Budapest.
Easy transportation to the city's beautiful tourist sites.....BUT as well in walking distance :)
We are a cozy Hostel for 28 guests, in 7 bed rooms, 3 comfortable lounge areas and a good sized kitchen for any cooking activities, big or small.
Das Nest is managed by the former Instant Groove Hostel owners and staff.
Our staff is very motivated, experienced to help with all sorts of information for visitors and has great taste in music.
We also have personal connections to several local bars, restaurants, life artists and smaller Festivals in Hungary, to help make your stay unforgetable and unique...
We organize and offer several day and night time activities in and around Budapest.
We truly enjoy hosting our guests and make Budapest as unforgettable as it is!
Note: We do not tolerate any kind of behaviour that is discriminating, whether racial, religious,ethnic or sexual.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
and we don´t except group bookings, especially stag parties! We want to keep the family vibe!
In case you still want to book and you think your group is fitting, write us personally.
Thank you for understanding and see you soon :)
Das Nest Team 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>