Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our location for sure allow you to enjoy your peaceful sleep in the heart of Krakow city. In the Hostel area you will find plenty of shops, adorable restaurants and points of service. You can choose many rooms type at Das Hostel: from 4 beds dorms to the places in 10 beds dorms.
Also we offer you shared but comfortable bathrooms, common area and a well-equipped kitchen in case you want to cook for yourself. We take care of every detail: free WI-fI, 24 hour reception, excursions. Our hostel can provide you with all the information you need to have the best time in Krakow. Our cosy common room creates perfect atmosphere for chilling out and meeting new people and when you want to experience something more - you can always join PubCrawl or one of the recommended tours!
Das Hostel: Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
The property may pre-authorise your card to confirm your booking.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:30 . Possibility of late check-in (after 23:30), please contact with the Reception.
Check out before 11:30 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years years of age.
The maximum number of nights permitted per stay is 14.
The health and safety of our employees, customers and partners remain our top priority. After 2 months of #lockdown we've decided to open again! We will do our best to create a hospitable place for all of you. We are taking therefore following steps to eliminate the risk of #COVID19 infection:
👉Interiors ozonation - every 24h
👉Disinfection of surfaces and equipment regularly
👉Free hand sanitizer
👉Masks and gloves available at Hostel’s shop
👉Reducing the number of occupied beds
👉Providing detailed information about COVID-19 protection
👉Instructing our staff in their duties with regard to security
👉Limiting the number of staff’s shifts
👉COVID-19 questionnaire for checking guests
Stay healthy at #dashostel 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>