Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% refund if cancelled more than 14 days before arrival. 25% refund if cancelled between 7-13 days before arrival. No refund for cancellation within 6 days of arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Dar Jaguar brings together an exquisite blend of traditional Moorish and Oriental architecture with an elegant European romanticism. It is built around a central courtyard in which palm trees are intertwined with bougainvillea and drape onto an antique marble fountain.
Each room has an individual style with furnishings and heirlooms sourced from all corners of the globe.
Dar Jaguar offers four spacious en-suites and one Royal Suite, as well as three different salons and a large sun-drenched roof terrace with a magnificent view over the city. There is also a plunge pool set under the ancient carved woodwork and huge Syrian chandelier.
Breakfast is included, free Wi-Fi
Dar Jaguar Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
All our bedrooms are non smoking. We ask smokers to kindly smoke only on the sun terrace.
The Riad has steps at the entrance and is not suitable for wheelchair access. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>