Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotel is operated by the Local Qadisiyya Eco-Tourism Cooperative, a local community striving to continue the village preservation efforts. While visiting the Hotel and enjoying guided and self guided walks around Dana Village and the Dana Nature Reserve, you are helping this community preserve the charming centuries-old lifestyle and tradition.
The Dana Nature reserve is one of Jordan's most dynamic and impressive natural sites, covering 320sq km.The reserve is home to an impressive 1300 species of wildlife. Dana Village sites near the highest point of the reserve, at 1150 meters, offering spectacular views of the wadi below. Trails throughout the area allow for easy trekking and viewing in this stunning area. Dana also boasts a comfortable mild climate, which makes it an ideal stop for hiking or relaxing at any time of the year.
A stay at our Hotel is a completely unique experience. Internationally designed to compliment the surrounding architecture. The hotel rests in the heart of Dana Village just across from the mosque.
As you are surrounded by the natural beauty of the Wadi Dana and lavished with traditional Arab hospitality, prepare to lose yourself in this mountain village of dreamy skies and stone arches.
Our hotel is the only hotel in Jordan run directly by the local community. Your visit will let you experience 500 years of old traditional ambience.
Casual and friendly service.
Knowledgeable and helpful local staff.
Traditional Arabic food and music.
We can accomodate your party with local entertainment (music and dancing)
At night you can enjoy dinner, music and dancing under our Bedouin tent on the roof top, or stroll through the historic stone village to witness the extraordinary sunset across Wadi Dana.
Advanced reservations for groups is strongly recommended.
Rooms with private or shared bathrooms, 24 hrs hot water, laundry service, clean and tidy rooms, rooftop camping, good location to tourist center, free luggage storage and safe, heating, internet service, wifi.
Reasonable prices - breakfast inc, dinner 7 JD pp (excluding tips).
All located in the centre of ancient Dana Village. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>