Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We understand how important cleanliness is for our Guests. We utilize professional cleaning services so your room will always be clean and fresh. We offer access to most of DC attractions within a 30 min walk and all these features combined allow us to pride ourselves in transcending the typical Hostel experience to a whole new level: High End Hosteling.
DC International Hostel is operated by professional staff who understands your traveling needs and each one of us will go out of our way to make sure that your DC traveling experience is not only unforgettable, but rewarding.
DC International Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Taxes not included - 14.5%
Breakfast not included.
Reception: 10:00 - 23:00.
Guest must present valid passport to check in.
If you have kids travelling with you, let us know in advance.
No extra commission for credit cards. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>