Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Namaste and Welcome to Crocodile Safari Lodge & Camp. This Camp is run by Local tour company . Camp is equipped with solar. Around the Camp there are nice gardens. In addition to these we have our own restaurant, where you can get number of dishes like Nepalese, Chinese, American and continental. Every evening you could go to the bank of Rapti River which is just few minute walk from Camp. The bank is full with nice huts and terrace where you can enjoy sunset view and dancing music. It’s more or less gives you little beach experience.
Crocodile Safari Lodge & Camp is situated in the main entrance of the Chitwan National Park and opposite of Wildlife Display Center. The place is quiet and you could be able to have lots of animal’s sounds even in Camp. Near to the hotel there is Tharu Village. You can have tharu cultural experience. Lodge is only 200 meter from Elephant Stable where you can learn about Elephant,
With 9 meticulously designed rooms and suites, Crocodile Safari Lodge & Camp Chitwan offers a ducal experience combining both the modern day’s facilities and traditional lifestyle led by the villagers of the 20th century of Tharus. Every room is well furnished and ventilated.
No matter about the time, feel free asking about room services. We are always available for serving you. Additional services like laundry service, hot shower and 24 hours electricity, use of organic vegetable garden etc. We provide Jungle Drive, Elephant Safari, Nature Walk, Canoe Ride, Bird Watching FREE sight seen tour knowledgeable English Speaking Guide and many more services.
Crocodile Safari Lodge & Camp Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 06:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Breakfast not included.
Reception from 06:00 - 21:00.
Child friendly. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>