Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Croc Valley Camp is located on the banks of the Luangwa River, only 500 m outside the entrance of the South Luangwa National Park. It is a 5-minutes drive from Mfuwe Village.
Public Facilities: Bar, Lounge, Restaurant, Swimming Pool, Gym, Riverside Deck, Cocktail Bar, Pizza Oven , Fireplaces & Braai Areas, Garden, Parking, Self-Catering Kitchen. Rooms: 3 en-suite Chalets, 7 en-suite Riverfront Tents, 8 Eco Tents with shared bathroom, 7 Backpacker Rooms with shared bathroom, camping spaces.
Croc Valley Camp Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast is not included, but it is available at additional cost. Self-catering facilities available.
Reception times: 07:30 -21:30. Please contact property directly to inform your arrival time.
10 % Service Charge and 1,5 % Tourism Levy will be added to the Rates.
Child friendly. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>