Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All rooms have fans and linen is provided. We have info on all the popular tours and attractions and great special deals for backpackers.
We have a number of room types available including dormitories (female only and mixed), 4 share dorm, twin rooms, double rooms, triple rooms and single rooms.
Booking the twin room? Make sure to click on the room description - this room is accessed by walking through the 12 bed dormitory.
***Important information please read! ***
Reception hours 8.00am – 8.00pm. Check in from 11am - 7.30pm; Check out before 10am
You must be able to check-in before 7.30pm on the day of your arrival.
$20 Cash deposit per key to paid upon arrival.
If you are arriving outside these hours you must contact us directly (number on confirmation email) to change or cancel your booking. Charges apply for late arrivals where they can be accommodated.
All cancellations must be made directly with hostel at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date. That means 2 days before your arrival date. *otherwise charges apply!*
This hostel is for backpackers 18 years of age and over.
Overseas passport or overseas drivers license required for all guests upon check in.
Strictly No 'Schoolies'
Please note reception closed Christmas day and New Years day. No check-ins or check-outs on these days.
If you have booked to check out on Christmas day or New Years day you will need to pay for the extra night. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>