Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In Coto Eco Lodge, we provide good quality room service, responsive staff, quite an area and great foods. Rooms equipped with air-conditioning and hot showers, free Wifi available throughout the property.
We have also a mini-bar self-service bar which is always open for our guests. We have a variety of drinks to choose from. You can enjoy a glass of Martini with lovely music.
We offer transportation service from Hanoi – Coto Island.
We also offer tours and activities around the island.
Fishing with the locals (half-day – a day)
Island Hopping tours (Visiting the nearby islands)
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:30 to 23:00 .
Check out from 06:00 to 11:30 .
24 hours reception.
Non smoking except specific areas.
No shoes in the house. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>