Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In the lush, temperate hills of Suja, two dreamers had a vision. That vision was to create an experiential, zero-waste hostel that would nurture dreamers and creators. That vision is now true in the form of Cosmic Kriya, a nurturing, cozy, home for all dreamers to rejuvenate, replenish and revive, by the river stream.
We are situated in a tranquil distance of 1300 meters from the city Centre. At Cosmic Kriya you will find a variety of dorms and rooms for up to 28 guests along with a restaurant (cafe), Yoga sessions, Free wifi, souvenir store and a lot more but most Importantly our property is right next to the river.
You will always find us ready to lend a helping hand and to tend to your needs.
We aim to become an experiential hostel that is completely zero-waste and plastic free. With this idea, we began a variety of solutions that seek to implement our ideas in everyday life, for our residents.
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 noon to 20:00.
Check out before 10:30 AM.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 12 % per room per night
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking in the rooms.
Pets are not allowed. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>