Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
48 hours in advance cancellation policy for general bookings, 2 weeks for groups and 4 weeks for bookings between 29 July-4 August 2019
Additional Terms and Conditions
Rooming lists must be provided 2 weeks in advance, submitted via link that will be sent to group organiser.
For groups of 6 people or more, we require that the group pay a noise and damage deposit of €25 per person at check-in. This money is completely refundable after departure, provided that the group is respectful of other guests and our facilities. This payment can be made in cash or by credit card. If paying by a debit card, please bear in mind that it can take up to 10 working days for funds to clear back onto your card.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Corrib Village offers basic, no-frills, affordable accommodation for both individuals and groups. All bedrooms are supplied with clean linen and fresh, soft towels.
Corrib Village offers a wide variety of on-site facilities, such as a playground, tennis court, sports court (extra charge applies), coin-operated launderette, convenience shop/deli, car park, free Wi-Fi, BBQ area, common room and a free shuttle bus to/from the city centre. A tour-booking service is also supplied.
One of the biggest attractions of Galway itself is the array of vibrant and cultural festivals that take place during the summer months, such as the Galway International Arts Festival, the Galway Races and the Film Festival. It is the place to be during the summer! So, don't miss out on your chance to soak up the atmosphere. . . stay in Corrib Village and experience it all without breaking the bank! 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>