Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Trilingual receptionists and Wi-Fi in all areas of the hostel. The common space used by all and provides an optimal sharing new experiences of harmony and friendship between our travelers trademark. It has cable TV and reading room, a gourmet kitchen available to guests, swimming pool and bar with typical Brazilian drinks and various parts of the world, theme parties around the pool with an extensive library of music that prepare our guests for the night life of the Triple Frontier.
Spacious, comfortable, well decorated and with high quality rooms. It has beds with foam mattresses and bedding culled typical four-star hotels, a differential between Foz do Iguacu Hostels, plus lamps and individual outlets at the head of the beds and lockers.
Using public transport, we are 25 minutes from the International Terminal and 15 minutes from Foz do Iguaçu Airport, 18 minutes from the Falls and just 10 minutes walk from the main bars and pubs of the city.
Sightseeing packages in the region are sold at the reception.
Check-In: 14:00 PM
Check-Out 11:00 AM
Bring your own towel.
Cancellation of reservations must be made with up to 48 hours before check-in. Not making the cancellation of the booking and not arriving the day of check-in will be charged 'NO SHOW' equivalent to one night's stay. Pre payment 100% of the reservation confirmation. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>