Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It’s the perfect place to welcome travelers who are visiting the city and locals who wish to experience Turin in a different way.
It has private and shared rooms, from 2 to 7 beds, mixed and female, as well as a large loft that can accommodate up to 16 people. Almost all the rooms have a private bathroom and on each floor there are fully equipped shared bathrooms with steam showers.
Each room is equipped with air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, and lockers for storing personal items. Each bed has been designed to guarantee privacy with individual electrical and USB socket.
Reception is open 24 hours a day and the multilingual staff is always available to welcome you and advise you on activities and events in the city.
Every day we offer a buffet breakfast, with sweet and savory options.
The hostel has a shared kitchen, a laundry room and a luggage room.
On the ground floor you can find a cafe overlooking Piazza della Repubblica and a bar-restaurant, open all day which offers a menu inspired by flavours from around the world.
Every week there are musical, artistic or cultural events which are open to the public.
On the ground floor, there is also an exhibition space and Combo radio booth which broadcasts music all day.
• Air conditioning in rooms and public areas
• 24-hour reception
• Free Wi-Fi
• Hair dryer in the room
• Shampoo and soap
• Sheets and towels
• Shared kitchen
• Luggage storage
•Events and cultural activities
•Info point with information about the city
COMBO TORINO Policies & Conditions:
Non Refundable rate: your booking cannot be cancelled; the entire fee will be charged at the time of booking.
Standard rate: your booking may be cancelled free of charge up to 48 hours before your arrival. If you wish to cancel fewer than two days before your stay, or if you do not check in, you will be charged the full cost of your booking.
Check-in from 14:00 pm
Check-out by 11:00 am
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards. This property may request pre-authorisation of your card prior to your arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 EUR per person per night, it must be paid upon arrival.
24 Hours Reception
Breakfast not included - 9 EUR per person per day.
Small pets are accepted only if they stay is in private rooms. There may be additional costs.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>