Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have the best location in the city! Tucked right in the centre of the old town in the capital of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
The coolest rooftop hangout in town where you can sit back, relax and socialise with like minded travellers.
Columbus was the brainchild of 2 best mates from the UK.
Fresh out of University with heads full of fresh air, a trip to ‘The islands’ sparked an idea.
Like any good business plan, the idea was dreamed up on an island in the middle of the ocean surrounded by sun, friends and a few beers. (You get the picture.)
Having travelled around South East Asia, the Americas and multiple trips throughout Europe, it became clear that the key component for having fun when backpacking was the people that you met. The most unforgettable memories and adventures were made and shared with others.
Our concept is simple;
* Family, fun and good times.
We have been doing what we do now, for 3 years. If you want to become a part of our small island family, book below and we’ll see you there!
The other stuff;
We offer a unique experience to the modern day backpacker. Spaced over three floors our design conscious hostel allows you kick back, relax and enjoy the space with your new international buddies.
Industrial materials palate, creative vibe and functional installations make Columbus the place to be for many world wanderers.
Including an open plan kitchen and living/dining room and a rooftop terrace complete with cathedral views, BBQ and bar. We open ourselves up for you to have the most funfilled and comfortable time during your stay. All rooms are equipped with huge rucksack sized lockers and adequate space to organise and store all your belongings to create your own home from home.
Gran Canaria is the island of activity. Things that you can get involved in include hiking, surfing, rock climbing, mountain biking, diving, paragliding and much more. Whatever you are looking for, we will help you find it.
Arts and Culture
Based just meters away from Casa Colon and streets with over half a century worth history. The district that Columbus Hostels is nestled between is one of beauty. Various museums, cobbled streets, charismatic cafes and hidden bars are just footsteps from your front door.
Together with staff and guests alike we all go out to local bars where you can experience true Spanish nightlife with cheap tapas, cañas and a buzzing outdoor atmosphere, bringing you the newest music from rock to electronic dance.
- High speed WIFI throughout the building
- Huge personal space (wide mattresses, huge spacing between bunks)
- Laundry service
- Bag storage (free)
- Towels (free)
- Maps (free)
- Book swap
- Kitchen (Fully equipped)
Columbus Hostels Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 22:00
Check out from 08:00 to 11:00
Guests can check in after 10PM subject to a €5 extra charge
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival
Payment upon arrival by cash/card
Breakfast not included
No curfew 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>