Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
And we have a lovely nice living room where you can watch movies (mostly South America movies) or sports in our nice LCD TV. We also have a lot of games and books with the famous “Booking exchange”.
Living room is served by our café where you can drink a very healthy natural juice and you can eat the best “panines” (sandwich) Join us and try Bolivian´s and Sucre’s beer. In the building there are a very nice restaurant where you can have a taste of local meals.
You are also in a Spanish school (with certified teachers), so it's time to learn Spanish! Do you like cooking or dancing? Join us at our Bolivian cooking or salsa Friday classes.
We book a nice bicycles tours and we can advise to you the best city tours and the best places to visit and how to get there.
Around our hostel we have the principal museums, the main churches and the cathedral. Even all facilities, like, banks, supermarkets, laundry, pharmacy and the best restaurants and bars are in same street.
Colors house Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash. (Small tax is charge if you pay with credit card)
Check in from 12:00 PM. (could be before if we have bedrooms available)
Check out before 11:00 AM.
All Taxes included.
Breakfast is included, from 8:00 AM until 10:00 AM
You can arrive earlier to the hostel (from 06:30 AM) and use our kitchen, bathroom, showers and Wi-Fi.
After the checkout, you can use the facilities; Wi-Fi, common areas and luggage room are Free. (Kitchen, bathroom and showers for 10 BOB.)
If we have bedrooms available you can go to your room before 12:00 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>