Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No se devuelve el dinero por cancelaciòn de reservas
Additional Terms and Conditions
Las reservas se respetan hasta las 17.00 hs. Si el arribo serà despuès de ese horario deberà reconfirmar la reserva.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
special price for groups
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer singles, doubles, triples, quadruples and dorm roms, all with private bathrooms. Free breakfast.
We have several public spaces, with Plasma TV, Indoor and outdoor areas where you can read, rest, and enjoy a good argentinian Mate!
Other facilities are a Jacuzzi, solarium, etc. Our staff speaks English and of course Spanish.
***Note: please, if you are going to arrive after 17.00 please contact us. Otherwise we will cancel your booking.
We have a travel agency, where you can take tours to all over the:
*QUEBRADA DE HUMAHUACA: we visit Tumbaya - Purmamarca Village, with the "Paseo de los Colorados" and its Cerro de 7 Colores (7 colours hill)- Maimarà with the "Paleta del Pintor" - Tilcara, Pucarà, Altura Botanic Gardens, Huacalera Square an Museum, Tròpico de Capricornio - Uquìa Church.
* SALINAS GRANDES: to access to Salinas Grandes (salt mines), we cross Purmamarca and go up the step of Lipán to Abra de Potrerillo to the highest place, which is 4,170 mts above sea level. From there, we go down to Salinas Grandes. Trekking and walking. Safari with photos. We keep going to Barrancas, a typical village with the largest hieroglyphic in South America. * Parque nacional Cailegua : We leave to Yunga or Nuboselva (High mountain forest). Different difficulty levels an duration trekking in surroundings with a diversity of specias from the country and one of the most attractive regions for nature lovers, with several paths. Optional: Caimancito / San Francisco / Valle Colorado.
* Lagunas de Yala y Termas de reyes : We leave San Salvador de Jujuy and go into Potrero de Yala Provincial Park. We visit Coto de Pesca (fishing spots). We go up to Lagunas, which is on the hillside. Trekking on the area to see flora and fauna, Safari with photos, Mirador Termas de Reyes - Termal Baths in Termas de Reyes.
* IRUYA: Going past Humahuaca, we take a diversion to go to Sierra de Zenta Gorge, above the banks of the River Iruya. After going down along a gravel path with steep slopes 4,000 mts above sea level, through Abra de los Cóndores to arrive to Iruya. We visit the church and surroundings, scenic views and its steep streets.
La Quiaca, Yavi, Villazon : Once we are in La Quica, we can access, through the international bridge, to Villazón town, in Bolivia. Shooping time. Then we visit el cordón de los Ocho Hermanos and keep going to Yavi village. We walk around the village, the church, the Marquis of Toio house and Cerro Colorado (a hill), where there are prehistoric hieroglyphic and cave paintings. * Active tourism : Walkings, paragliding, sandboard, mountaineering, rides, climbing, trekking, cycling tours, Rural tourism, cultural tourism, community tourism, thermal tourism. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>