Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our philosophy is to provide privacy and tranquility to our guests. We have various room types: Suites with private bathroom, Deluxe (shared bathroom), Private 4 bedded dorm, Mix/Ladies 4 bedded dorm and 8 bedded dorms. Thus, whether you are travelling for business or leisure, CLOUD on Saladaeng has a suitable room for your need.
Hygiene and Safety Policy
Cloud On Saladaeng Hostel is closely monitoring the Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) situation and is following guidance from the WHO and the Ministry of Health on preventing the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Rest assured the health, safety and well-being of our guests, visitors and employees is our first priority. We have therefore taken additional hygiene and safety measures throughout our hostel, including but not to limited to increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker area, laundry area, providing face masks for employees, implementing the wearing of disposable gloves by our housekeeping team, placing hand sanitizers in all areas of our properties and the following of strict hand hygiene procedures. We will continue to follow the advice of the Ministry of Health to prevent any possible infection. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>