Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If you cancel or change your plans, please cancel your reservation in accordance with the property's cancellation policies to avoid a no-show charge.
Cancellations or changes made 7 days (Kyiv Daylight Time) before arrival or no-shows are subject to a property fee equal to the first nights rate plus taxes and fees.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Situated in the heart of Kiev Cloud 9 is an excellent place to start discovering the cultural richness of
the city! Maidan Nezalezhnosti is situated 2 minutes walk from our hostel, Saint Sophia's Cathedral and
Mariinsky park can both be reached in 10 minutes on foot. We are located in the very center of the city so you
can get absolutely anywhere you want by subway, trolleybus or taxi. A great amount of restaurants, cafes and
shopping malls are situated 5-20 minutes walk!
The hostel has 2 cosy bedrooms, with 6 and 8 beds, air conditioning and free lockers, nice kitchen with a refrigerator, microwave and teapot, cookies and tea available daily, 24 hour open reception, shared bathroom, towel renting and a large room to relax with a TV. Wi-Fi can be used for free.
Hostel Cloud 9 Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out from 09:00 to 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Curfew 23:00 - 09:00.
We do not accept customers younger than 12 years of age.
Towels are available - 50 UAH. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>