Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Brunelâ€™s famous ship, the SS Great Britain is just 12 mins walk away. From there you can either enjoy a walk along the Harbourside or catch a ferry a short distance to reach the centre of Bristol. There you will find many attractions including the M Shed museum, @Bristol, Bristol Aquarium & Bristol Cathedral.
The tourist information centre is next to the Cascade Steps on the city centre where you will find details of all the Bristolâ€™s attractions, maps & guided tours for exploring Bristol including the Banksy street art walking tour.
We offer a range of private rooms - from Double, Triple to Family rooms. All feature comfortable beds. Some rooms have ensuite bathroom, some have shared bathroom facilities.
Room facilities: Free wi-fi, Flat screen television, Fridge, Electric kettle, Tea & coffee making tray, Iron & ironing board, Hairdryer, Toiletries, Linen & towels, Wardrobe, Desk, Heating / fan and Carpet.
Clift Guest House Policies & Conditions:
For Standard room rates If cancelled or modified up to 14 days before date of arrival, 25 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Please note, for NON-REFUNDABLE room rates if cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Full payment will be charged to your card at the time of booking. All bookings are non-transferable.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (Visa, Mastercard, Amex). This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 10:00 .
Quiet Hours from 10Pm 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>