Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
City Trip Hostels defines Modern, Fresh and Unique on a budget! Located in Purmerend, it is the place to be in the area of Amsterdam. A social community complete with your very own unique butler service, terrace and private sleeping pods. How cool does that sound?
Our unique and exclusive pods (snug one-person pods and intimate two-person pods) are fully ventilated and have been carefully designed with your comfort and privacy in mind. So cliche right, but we understand what you need. Somewhere to charge your devices at night, a reading light to keep track of your traveller blog, hooks and a shelf and free to use lockers for your personal belongings.
What's included in your stay;
- Luxury mattress & linen
- EU 230V sockets & USB
- Free WiFi
- Active air circulation vents in your Pod
- Reading light
- Blackout curtain
- Vending Machines
- Free to use personal lockers
- Heated bathroom floor
- Large showers
- Hair dryer
City Trip Hostel Butler Service;
Whatever you want, whatever you need we have got you covered. Are you looking for day trips, events, and top recommendations for the area? Our Butler has got you. We have got tickets to all the local events! You can even rent a bike from us, or we can arrange boat hire to sail in the surroundings of Waterland.
We are located in the heart of Purmerend and only 26km outside Amsterdam.
Purmerend is a vibrant city with a blend of the old traditional and new soft modern. Purmerend is in the surroundings of Amsterdam and offers everything you need outside the capital city, but is easily reached by public transport for trips into Amsterdam.
- Schiphol airport - 45 minutes by public transport or 30 minutes driving
- Amsterdam - 19 minutes (public transport) *Located 26km outside of Amsterdam Center*
- Purmerend center / Koemarkt - 5 minutes (walking)
- UNESCO World Heritage Beemster - 10 minutes driving or by public transport
- Edam-Volendam - 35 minutes by public transport or 20 minutes driving
- Zaanse Schans 50 minutes by public transport or 15 minutes driving
Need to know details and policies;
- Reception is open from 07:00 - 23:00 daily.
- Check-in from 15:00 until 23:00. Please contact us in advance if you will be arriving after 23:00. A 25 EUR charge will be applied for arrivals after midnight.
- Check-out is until 11:00. Lazy check-outs are available. Please contact us to arrange a late check-out.
- Breakfast can be added to your stay. Please contact us to arrange breakfast during your stay.
Our Flexible Rate gives you the opportunity to cancel or amend your reservation 24 hours (3pm) prior to arrival. After this time, cancellation and modifications to your reservation will result in 100% charge of the accommodation amount. In case of a no-show the total price of the reservation will be charged.
For any Non-Refundable reservations, full payment will be taken at the time of booking and in case of cancellations or modifications, no refunds will be given.
Please Note: a 2,30 EUR per person per night City Tax will be charged upon arrival to the hostel. 浏览旅舍规则
- Flexible NRR
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>