Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You reach Frankfurt within 8 minutes, the exhibition centre in Frankfurt within 17 minutes, the fair Offenbach on foot at only 7 minutes. The airport of Frankfurt is only 12 km away from the 'City Hotel Kaiserhof' of Offenbach. To the central station there are only few steps on foot, for drivers there is a parking site just opposite the hotel (Kaiserstrasse) that offers enough space to park your car safely.
Our 70 rooms dispose of minifridge, shower / WC with hairdryer, cable television, phone, WLAN access and desk.
In the business centre you can use the free internet access.
Our restaurant 'Le Mistral' offers you German and international culinary strap and tasty courts for every taste.
Our team will do their best to ensure that you have a lovely and relaxing stay.
The property isn't located directly in Frankfurt City so the tourists do not have to pay a new city tax (€2 per person per night).
You can cancel your reservation free of charge up to 48 hours prior arrival date. In case of a late cancelation or no-show we will charge your credit card with the first night fee. For fair periods different conditions apply.
You can cancel your reservation free of charge up to 60 days prior arrival date. In case of a late cancellation or no show the whole booking amount will be charged from your credit card. Property reserves the right to cancel a reservations if a pre-authorization of the given credit card fails. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>