Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The highlight of this guesthouse is not just about the presenting of famous Chino-Portuguese landmark building by wall painting, you will see the wall is decorated with old and antique cameras that be the most favorite collection by owner. Furthermore, the attraction of artworks from paintings, watercolor paintings, photographs is hiding into our guesthouse. Your stay will be surrounded by a warm and friendly atmosphere and of course the cleanliness is the first priority for us.
Here is a small garden in the center of building where you can sit and drink tea or coffee, reading area provided in some corners. Some rooms have a private balcony for you to relax and expose to natural wind chill, round the house you can see the local living style. These things make we call ourselves 'Chino Town Gallery Guesthouse'.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in from 14.00pm and check out until 11.30am.
- Late check-in:
(1) Please let us know in the case of your check in time is after midnight (24.00).
(2) Check in after midnight (24.00), the surcharge will apply.
(3) 25% of the first night charge will be applied for all guests who check in after midnight (24.00), which is to be paid directly at the guesthouse.
2. Both cash and credit card (Visa, Master) are accepted upon arrival.
3. Cancellation policy:
(1) If cancelled or modified up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
(2) If cancelled or modified later or in case of No Show, the balance due of the first night will charge.
4. Child and extra bed:
(1) All children are welcomed.
(2) One child under 5 years old stays free when using the existing beds.
(3) There is no capacity for extra bed in the room. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>