Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is on 2-3 minutes away from the 6 May Park and Dolphinarium, 5-6 minutes away to the beach, all of the other sights are in less than 2 km away. In neighborhood you can also find everything what you might need: groceries, markets, cafes, bars, restaurants, banks and ATM, currency exchange and etc.
From the airport you can take a bus and come down on Z. Gorgiladze Street in front of the TBC Bank, the Hostel is just on the parallel street so you will need a minute or two to reach us).
From the railway station you can take a bus or a mini bus also coming by Z. Gorgiladze street and you have to come down on the crossroad of Z.Gorgiladze Street and E.Takaishvili, then walk on the paralel street and you are in Chillout Hostel)).
Chillout Hostel Batumi offers dormitory and private rooms. Rooms come with a shared bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. 24 hours reception. Here you will find: air conditions, lockers, cable TV, board games, shared kitchen, luggage storage and laundry facilities. Free private parking is available on site.
Chillout Hostel Batumi Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 11:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>