Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In addition to the well-deserved rest in our hostel you can always get all the necessary information about the traveler St. Petersburg, the surrounding area and about the whole Russia. We will be happy to tell you about our favorite routes, secret places, bars and the best museums of the city.
We are in the heart of the city next to the famous five corners and the street of Rubinstein - main restaurant street of the city. Nevsky avenue is just 5 minutes by feet, Hermitage - in 20 minutes.
In our hostel there are 8 rooms: dorms for 4, 6 and 10 people, one double room and one separate family room for 4 people. All the dorms are mixed, spacious, there are places for storing things. In total we have four showers and three toilets, so our guests do not have to wait their turn. Also for each guest we have a huge living room with a fully equipped kitchen where you can cook your favorite food. And in the mornings we feed all guests for free with Russian blini, pancakes or porridge. Plus we have free laundry.
Chickadee Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash or by card.
We accept customers younger than 18 years of age only with parents in private rooms.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>