Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located across the river embankment, 10 minutes away from the Central park, beaches and Sochi marine port. Nearby the hostel you will find several banks, supermarkets, various cafes and restaurants, as well as many different shops.
We offer accommodation in 5 rooms: 4 bed dorm, 6 bed dorm, 8 bed dorms and a private room with double bed. Some dorms are for ladies and gents, some dorms are for ladies only. Each rooms has comfortable beds, tables, individual lockers for personal belongings and air conditioning. Our facilities include lounge area, fully equipped self-catering kitchen with free coffee, tea and cookies, hair dryers, free towels, iron, washing machine and free high speed Wi-Fi. The administrative staff crew is friendly, flexible and caring from the moment you book, through your stay and even after your leave the hostel. They will provide you with any kind of tips and recommendations about the city: events, beautiful sights and must go places. No curfew gives you an opportunity to have non-stop fun as well as enjoy the nightlife of the city.
Cheshire Cat Policies & Conditions:
Children not allowed.
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Russian law requires hostels to register foreign nationals when they arrive to Russia with the immigration service. The cost of this service is 150 rubles per person.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>