Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation Policy: 7 days before the arrival
Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash only
Check In: 13.00 noon
Check Out: 11.00am
Breakfast is included.
Taxes are included.
Please advice about arrival time.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Introducing Cheers Lighthouse, the outcast of the Bohemian Cheers Hostel family. Lighthouse is for the more luxurious backpacker. Complete with ocean views and situated above a restaurant, Lighthouse has all the comforts for a relaxing stay but with the Cheers infamous friendly relaxed atmosphere.
Our hostel offers a comfortable, clean and budget stay in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Situated on the bustling cobbled streets of old city Istanbul. Our ocean view rooms over look the Asian side of Istanbul, Princess Islands, the Marmara Sea and the small Hagia Sophia. The downstairs restaurant is open all day for breakfast, lunch, dinner or tea, coffee and snacks.
We regularly organise social events in Cheers Lighthouse. And you are always welcome to visit our other properties.
This is a tourist hostel and as such we do not accept bookings by local residents.
Please note that we only accept dormitory guests between the ages of 10 and 40 years old.
We offer a variety of accommodation options. Private rooms are available for 1-4 people or the dormitory option for those wanting to make new friends. All rooms are newly renovated, air-conditioned complete with linen and towels and a suite room complete with Sauna, Jacuzzi and private balcony with million dollar views facing the Marmara Sea, Princess Islands and two lighthouses where we got the inspiration for our name.We also provide wifi and a Turkish style buffet breakfast in the cost of your room. All rooms have private bathrooms.
Our staff is here to help you plan your budget holiday in Istanbul and your future travels around Turkey. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>